Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fall is a Season not an option!

Hope everyone had a great summer. Despite being very mild I am psyched for Fall weather, which to me means perfect Arkansas climbing and resuming the KCCC schedule. Some of you might have some difficulty comprehending an actual schedule of events, rather than my my past m.o. of announcing the meeting a week ahead of time. Read it and weep (tears of joy for all of you organized types).

September
Tuesday the 1st- KCCC meeting at Backwoods Ron Rapper will be giving a slideshow on lastyears ascent of Gannett Peak. Starts at 7:30 p.m.

Saturday the 26th- 24 Hours of Horseshoe Hell

October
Tuesday the 6th- KCCC meeting at Ibex. There maybe a short presentation, but most of the time will be spent climbing and reviewing skills. Starts 7 p.m.

Sat & Sun 10th/11th- Fall trip to Arkansas. Yeehaw!! You got a purdy Cam!

November
Tuesday the 3rd- KCCC meeting at Dynamic Earth. Jim Grace will be giving a presentation
on setting a record for hitting all 48 contiguous high points in a ridiculously short amount of
time. Starts 8 p.m.

December
TBA-Holiday party?????

Do you have an event that needs to be listed please let me know. Also most every meeting/event will also consist of food and drink during or afterwards, FYI. Looking forward to a good Fall.

Jesse

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I would love to meet some other local climbers. Is this the backwoods on 135st in OP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,
    135th and metcalf. Hope to see you there.
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I was looking for more climbing opportunities and the guys at Dynamic Earth told me about KCCC. I was just going to show up at IBEX tomorrow. Anything I need to know beforehand?

    ReplyDelete